As a part of the LifeClinic team, the LifeClinic Coordinator maintains, and executes the LifeClinic business plans and adjusts as needed to deliver results at or above company expectations in patient acquisition, retention, and collections. Furthermore, they will greet members and patients alike in a friendly, professional manner while providing exceptional customer service. They will apply their extensive knowledge of LifeClinic’s mission and services to proactively meet our patient’s needs, efficiently answer any questions and maintain patient accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates proactively with patients while engaging them in their care
- Ensures that all necessary forms for each patient are complete and reflected in their account
- Works with the doctor to ensure accurate medical records and patient treatment plans
- Understands and responds to questions regarding patient finances and their contribution to care
- Collects and processes payments
- Manages the clinics entire patient scheduling ensuring patients schedule according to their treatment plan
- Sorts and delivers Life Clinic mail and incoming packages
- Promotes and educates patients, members, and team members that Chiropractic / Physical therapy care is a part of a Healthy Way of Life
- Handles front desk reception and essential administration duties
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks to assist the doctors as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in healthcare or a customer service industry
- 2 or 4 year college degree in a related field
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.