Diamond AdvanEdge is actively seeking a motivated individuals to work on groundbreaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the Houston area. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using time-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but in a fraction of the time.
Our marketing firm is looking for a candidate who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. If you are a recent graduate with little to no experience then we welcome you to jumpstart your career by joining a fun and successful organization!
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work closely with the in-store collateral development team to create pieces to be put on retail sales floors
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Preferred experience working in or studying marketing/advertising
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Benefits: The management team offers an environment where our associates' ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements based solely on individual/team performance.
- Full paid training
- Hourly guarantee, Plus Bonuses and Incentives
- Management trainee positions opening soon
- Travel opportunities
- Potential for R&R trips based on performance
Positions are Limited - If you feel you are the right fit for the position - Apply Today to Schedule an Interview!
brand marketing, brand awareness, customer service sales, sales customer service, inside sales, leadership development, marketing strategy, outside sales, sales and marketing, developing and building teams, training and teaching, customer service, detail oriented, communication skills, face to face sales, entry level, retail customer service, energetic, team building, management training, motivated, entrepreneurship, sports minded, customer acquisitions, management experience, career advancement