COMPANY is currently seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) that will be based in our Houston, TX office. The CTO will work collaboratively with the Executive Team and the Operations / IT departments to identify and implement efficient processes and modifications to the current system / procedures. Key Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Seek out and implement company efficiencies through technology.
- Collaborate with production and marketing departments to increase market share and modernize digital footprint.
- Evaluate connecting with Builder partners' information systems to create efficiencies and improve pipeline communication.
- Oversee the IT department, business analyst, and help desk.
- Maintain and improve network and hardware infrastructure.
- Analyze hardware needs and create a plan for hardware inventory and replacement.
- Manage vendor relationships related to technology.
- Provide project management protocol for technology initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- At least 5 years' experience in IT management.
- Familiarity with Encompass LOS.
- Mortgage lending and/or banking experience required.
- Project Management Experience a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite