Company is seeking a CMO to work closely with our CEO in leading the Go-to-Market strategy through our next phase of growth to scale to $100M+ revenue and reach unicorn status. What we need is some new ideas from someone willing to dig deeper to understand our prospects needs and build the next level of strategy to fuel this growth in our worldwide market. The ideal candidate can "helicopter up and down," be highly strategic in allocating investment and resources to drive outcomes, but also hands-on to ensure successful execution. The CMO will thrive in actively partnering with sales and product teams, whilst enjoying a high degree of interaction with customers and market innovators. The ideal candidate is a doer. Your role is to build and scale an Enterprise Marketing organization and hire and lead a team of “A” players. Successfully elevating the “Order-to-Cash” awareness into the market, you will develop volume demand generation, track lead funnel performance and provide ongoing analysis. You are a Data-driven CMO and mainly focus on the business achievements!
Does attracting prospects and keeping them engaged throughout the customer’s journey make your day Do you pride yourself in enabling high performance for Marketing and Sales teams that exceed goals
You could be a great fit for this key role at Company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Align marketing strategy with the sales team to develop and execute dynamic campaigns that drive growth for their target segments
- Assure that marketing spend is allocated to trackable programs
- Develop engaging ABM content aligned with the sales cycle to be used across all types of promotion
- Segment target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement best market entry strategy
- Establish a collaborative, results-oriented and data-driven marketing department
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting
- Develop a working relationship and alignment with the Product to ensure that marketing is promoting what the company is developing.
- Manage the BDR team based in Dublin and US, be very closed to the Business and convert your Marketing actions into concrete results on which you are accountable
- 10+ years of experience as a CMO or equivalent within a high growth B2B Business Enterprise Software company such as O2C, P2P, Supply Chain Finance, Treasury, Financials ERP, Procurement & Expenses Management, CRM…
- A solid track-record in a Scale-up fast growing company
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing Go-to-Market strategy on an emerging fast-growing market
- A real experimented focus on Business deals achievements (MQL, SQL, Closed deal expertise)
- A deep expertise on state-of-art Martech software (Marketo, SFDC …) and focused on a Data-driven approach of Marketing efficiency
- Analytical expertise including measuring both lead and lag measures such as #MQL’s, #SQL’s and $ pipeline value created
- An ability to manage BDRs teams performance across many regions
- Proven success record of partnering with sales to support all the Sales Cycle stages from Leads to Closed deals driving the cost of sales and time-to-close (ABM strategy).
- You are a self-starter, organised and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work with a collaborative style
- Track record of building a metrics-driven, highly accountable marketing organization focused on measurable outcomes
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Marketo
- A track record of successfully influencing analysts to improve positioning, with proven tactics and relationships for doing so
- Dynamic personality and credibility to represent the firm in these relationships.
- Intellectually curious, problem solver, eager to learn, a persuasive and charismatic change agent
- MSc/MBA or other advanced degree in Marketing