Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is America’s leading Construction Industry recruitment company. Founded by a service Marine Academy Graduate, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the Maritime Jobs search. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
For more information, please contact Donavan Cole
Chemical Logistics Sales Executive
Our client is the global leader in specialized tank containers. They lease containers for a variety of industries, including Chemicals, Energy, Mining, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, and Environmental Services, among others. With the wide spectrum of products moved across the globe and their business model such that they have long-term revenue streams, they’re very stable and don’t experience the market volatility that most companies do. They are very well-funded and re-invest in their equipment and assets on a regular basis.
The company offers a strong compensation plan that features salary + annual bonus, a good medical plan, matching 401K, a generous vacation package and company investment opportunities. Additionally, there are international team meetings twice per year, various team building activities, and the autonomy to be creative.
Due to growth and recent promotions, we are looking for a Sales Executive that will quickly grow into the North American Sales Manager. The initial focus will be on Account Management with some true Business Development and will eventually lead sales efforts and manage the company’s most notable clients, the sales team and develop new business and growth. The company is growing, and they need a Sales Manager that can grow along with them. This role reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities, qualities and skills:
- Maturity (7-25 years of sales experience) and the ability to manage other salespeople
- Experience with chemical logistics, preferably with containers
- Sales experience that is a mix of account management and business development, with an emphasis on account management
- Track record of getting in front of decision makers and closing the sale
- Relationship-based selling style, ability to build connections with clients
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, someone who takes ownership & responsibility
- Persistent, rarely takes “no” for an answer
- Proactive, recognizes upcoming opportunities and acts on them
- Understands the business model of long-term asset leasing and/or the maritime industry
While maritime experience is preferred, any form of transportation along with chemicals/gas/cryogenics will suffice.