$750 SIGN ON BONUS!!
The Certified Nurse Aide will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident assessments and care plans.
- Assist resident in customary daily requirements and tasks in care and treatment such as bathing, feeding, dressing, observing intake of food, care of hair, nails, moving residents from area to area, responding to calls
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with resident care policy and procedure
- Measure and record vital signs as assigned by Charge Nurse
- Detect and report situations that may cause resident accidents or injuries
- Contributes knowledge of resident’s conditions/needs to resident care plans
- Observe and report symptoms, reactions, and changes of conditions to residents to Charge Nurse