Certified Medical Assistant Position Available NOW!
Temporary position open now for certified or registered medical assistant to work in a large children’s hospital system in the Medical Center ! Paying up to $17 / hour! Will be testing patients for COVID. Temporary-to-Hire Contract Position Details:
Job Responsibilities: • Welcomes and interacts with all patients, families, and visitors in a professional, timely, age appropriate, and culturally
• Responds to customer questions with prompt information and/or service related to appointment status, wait time, or
• Communicates with patient, staff, and providers regarding patient arrivals, delays, and clinic processes.
• Proactively approaches dissatisfied customers and implements customer service recovery measures.
• Identifies prolonged wait times for patients in waiting room and reports to clinic manager.
• Obtains translation services as needed for customers.
• Participates in clinic meetings to assist in planning optimal patient flow for session/day.
• Attends staff meetings or signs attendance records for reading of minutes and attends mandatory training and
development activities by established guidelines as evidenced by supervisory observation and written/verbal feedback.
• Notifies licensed staff or supervisor when unable to complete assigned tasks or responsibilities.
2 years of recent medical assistant experience
Must be certified or registered
Paying up to $17 / hour
Location: The medical center