CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Luke's Health-The Vintage Hospital provides high-quality, compassionate care for residents of the Willowbrook, Champions, and Tomball areas of Northwest Houston. With the resources of the CHI St. Luke's Health system, we are able to deliver the most advanced care available to our Northwest Houston community. The Vintage Hospital offers the latest in diagnostic and surgical expertise, including heart care, women's health, and orthopedics.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities. What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and dependent adults
- Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
- Flexible spending accounts
Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
Working in our fast moving Cath Lab certainly offers a variety of clinical challenges to nurses who choose this clinical area. We love nurses who can wear many hats and think quickly on their feet while providing the best patient care! The Cath lab nurse assists the team in the performing of the catheterizations. They will monitor, examine the patient prior, during and after the procedure, as well as provide medication management and assist the medical team in whatever they may need during the procedure.
If you are ready to start a career with an established team in an organization that understands the importance of your life's calling, it's time to connect with us!
What you'll need:
- Patience and focus to constantly monitor high acuity patients
- Proven ability to think and react quickly in critical situations
- Medication administration
- Passion for excellence in delivering quality care to our patients
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
- One (1) or more years of experience in ICU, Critical Care nursing or Emergency Department
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license active in the Texas
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification (CVRN)
RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab, Diagnostic and interventional cardiac, Neuro, peripheral, electrophysiology procedures, Neuro, Cardiovascular,vascular patients,Heart Failure, Heart Disease, IABP, Impellla, Atherectomy, Mechanical Thrombectomy, ER, Emergency Department, EMT, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, High Acuity, Invasive Surgical Care, Trauma, Organ Failure, Planning, Monitoring, Central Line, Medication Management, Collaboration, Physician Relations, Compassion, Patient Education, Caregiver Education, Problem Solving, Fast Pace Environment,
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.