The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
Cash Transport Guard - Level III Required
Who We Are:
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Armed Security Cash Transport Guard.
Who You Are:
You are interested in being the backbone of modern finance by transporting high-value goods to banks and businesses around the world with modern solutions that keep them moving forward. Our security professionals work in a performance-oriented environment and take ownership of vital work that protects cash liabilities and helps businesses run. Key members of our armed security team, our Security Cash Transport Guards partner with another team member in the safe pick-up and delivery of cash and valuables. You'll work to ensure every stop runs with safety, precision, and professionalism.
The Security Cash Transport Guard Role:
Inside every iconic Brink's truck is a team working for each other, their customers, and our historic legacy. We prepare, guard, and deliver cash shipments and connect money from one place to the next. We do it because it makes us proud - #BrinksProud. Brink's Security Cash Transport jobs are exceptional opportunities for highly motivated individuals with the unique combination of strong customer service skills added to their knowledge of tactical security strategy in protecting high-value goods. Additional responsibilities include:
- Guard and maintain the safety and security of our employees, armored truck, and liability at all times
- Deliver or pick up valuables at customer locations
- Dispatch personnel to ensure successful transactions
- Remain alert and prepared at all times, not only protecting the crew or premises against attack, but also watching for accidents that could result in a loss
- Reconcile customer deposits and receipts of all valuables handled during daily business
- Follow all applicable procedures, policies and regulations relating to the safe and lawful carrying, handling, care, security and use of firearms
- Provide excellent customer service
- Guard liability and assets
The Qualifications You Must Have:
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- A valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- Ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Chauffeur's license OR ability to obtain one (Indiana, Louisiana, and Michigan residents only)
The Additional Qualifications We Prefer:
- Previous security experience in an armed environment
- Military background
Some Perks For You:
- A strong, team-oriented culture
- The strength and stability of our 160+ year history
- Robust internal growth potential
- Some uniform and protective equipment provided
- Insurance: including health, dental, and life (full time only)
- 401K with company match (full time only)
- Paid Time Off (full time only)
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.