Corestaff, in partnership with a global eye care company, is hiring remote Customer Service Representatives. As a CSR, you will be responding to customer inquiries ranging from routine to complex from members, clients, providers, and internal / external business partners. These are remote, temp to hire positions. Equipment is provided. All you need is a good strong internet connection! We have training classes starting on 11/22, 11/29 and 12/6.
The contact center is open 7 days a week until 11pm eastern. After training, you will need to be flexible to be assigned a shift between 8am and 11pm eastern, including Saturday and/or Sunday.
Our partner has an amazing company culture that is “employee focused”. They have an amazing benefits package, paid time off and tuition reimbursement. With their strong executive leadership, their focus on creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment along with opportunities for advancement, it’s a fantastic place to start your career!
What you will be doing:
- Answering incoming calls from a queue
- Research and resolve issues/complaints and determine appropriate resolution(s)
- Solves problems and assists with issues that may not fit the “cookie-cutter” solution
- Effectively educates and influences customers and prospective customers on the value and benefit that VSP offers through its products, services, and solutions
- May process claims based on business need
What you need to have to be considered:
- Minimum of one year in a high volume inbound contact center where you had to consistently answer 100+ calls per shift
- Available to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrated internet knowledge and understanding of basic internet browser settings
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple software programs, simultaneously
- Working knowledge of MS Office package
- Effective verbal communication skills to prioritize multiple tasks and to be available for incoming calls and inquires
- Effective written communication skills to clearly document customer situations, as well as prepare letters to confirm agreements made
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Ability to ask appropriate and relevant questions to identify customer needs
- Ability to use appropriate discretion and judgment in applying customer/call handling guidelines
- Ability to listen, process transactions and interact with customers simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Training classes are starting soon so don’t delay in submitted your resume. Your resume must look good and sound good…. Make a great FIRST impression. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.