We are currently seeking a mid-level CAD Designer. MUST HAVE STRONG Bentley OpenPlant experience.
- Design or redesign complex layouts and drawings from general written or verbal specifications from Group Leader.
- Produce CAD drawings for new or improved products using industry, departmental and discipline standards.
- Work with other teams to obtain reference information for drawings.
- Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Review design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with basic design concepts.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing team to investigate and resolve problems with existing designs.
- Participate in engineering and manufacturing design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations.
- Read and understand 2D and 3D drawings.
- Make corrections to the drawings as requested by the senior staff.
- Provide alternative design concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Create and update database of design records for future reference purposes.
- Assist team in CAD drawing and designing tasks.
CAD Designer experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience. Preferably with experience working for an EPC company or similar.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.