Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a Tune-Up Artist to work on kitchen cabinet projects in the Houston Cy-Fair area. We are looking for individuals seeking a flexible scheduled to fill a part-time position and work approximately 2-3 days per week. The position starts at $20 per hour, with increases available after a 60 day probationary period.
If you are creative, can match colors, and are seeking a unique opportunity with excellent pay and the ability to work when it best fits your schedule, please consider applying.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to job site on time in logo'd shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow a checklist to repair wood cabinets and other wood surfaces by repairing color and color matching.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Kitchen Tune-Up's customer service Trustpoints on every project
- Keep the work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work in Cypress, Tomball, Katy, Copperfield, Bear Creek, and surrounding communities in west Houston
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions without deviating
- Ability to color-match (cannot be color blind)
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Rapid growth in the Houston Metro market.
- We are a high-quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be working in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- All training provided. No prior experience related to cabinetry or kitchen updates is required.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
- Flexible scheduling. Work only the days and times you are available.
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don't have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position