At Capgemini, we are committed to our staff’s professional development and offer a wide range of training and educational resources. In addition to our internal learning sites, we partnered with Coursera and Degreed to offer our staff the latest courses from academic institutions around the world. We provide education expense reimbursements as well as sponsor seminars, conferences, and certifications. Our practice leaders work with every team member to chart appropriate career paths and goals to ensure that we all stay innovative and transformative, which maximizes our ability to scale up our solutions, keep up with the cutting edge, and bring the art of what’s possible to the Federal Government.
As a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Consultant you will:
- Provide business intelligence, data analytics, metrics, and reporting.
- Leverage various data management tools and applications, including but not limited to MS Excel, Access, PowerBI, and Tableau, to create innovative reports, analytics, and visualizations.
- Translate policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative data analysis and investigative data research.
- Support process design, development, improvement, and implementation/user adoption.
- Support project management activities.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in accounting, finance, information systems, computer science, statistics, information management, math, operations research, engineering, finance, business, analytics or similar field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in data analytics
- Advanced proficiency in basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).
- Familiarity with visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Tableau CRM, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong curiosity and ability to quickly improve efficiency and effectiveness in new tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and stay flexible in a dynamic work environment.
Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Active Government Security clearance
- Proficiency in using R or Python.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)