If you are a highly motivated sales professional with a desire to change lives then Acadia Healthcare is the ideal opportunity for you. We are looking for self-starters who want to help families in need by promoting a network of world class treatment facilities, managing a defined territory and contributing to the industry with your expertise in healthcare related sales and consultative selling.
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of speciality behavioral health and addiction disorders. Acadia Healthcare is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services in the nation. Our organization values input from employees and fosters collaboration to create a team oriented service delivery system.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a Treatment Placement Specialist:
Treatment Placement Specialists are responsible for connecting and building trust within their respective healthcare communities as reliable resources for behavioral health treatment placement across a vast network of facilities and resources, ranging from addiction and co-occurring disorders to trauma, mood/anxiety, disordered eating and complex pain. You will bring hope and guidance to those struggling with these issues by collaborating with other professionals in the mental health and addictions community and through liaising with family members to find individualized levels of care within their local, regional and national system of providers.
An ideal candidate will research, uncover and initiate new professional prospects and business opportunities and have a passion for marketing with the goal of increasing patient admissions and expanding market share. You will be responsible for strategically developing and executing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the designated territory of south Houston.
5 Core Competencies
- Interpersonal Aptitude: Has the capacity to genuinely connect, build trust, actively listen and communicate with others while displaying situational flexibility. Efficiently establishes, assesses, manages and adapts to a variety of relationships while effectively building mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Results Driven: Motivated to achieve measurable outcomes. Continually evaluates strategies and activities to ensure effectiveness in all aspects of job responsibilities. Is committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Client and Colleague Focused: Ensures that our client's and colleague's perspectives are the driving force behind business decisions and activities, while ensuring that there is alignment with Acadia Healthcare's Vital Few. Establishes professional credibility by immersing themselves in their respective communities, becoming a trusted resource for colleagues and clients.
- Care Management: Locally manages the entire communication process from initial call. This includes setting expectations, troubleshooting and collaborating with treatment team internally and externally to provide comprehensive care coordination; while acting as an internal liaison to foster and enhance patient and referent experience.
- Professional Acumen: Ability to make keen judgments and decisions by analyzing business opportunities and anticipating changes in the marketplace. Coordinates resources, chooses appropriate tools and formulates action plans to achieve a detailed vision for the territory. Can develop, articulate and execute specific pre-determined strategies, uncovering opportunities and acting on cues to influence behaviors.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Treatment Placement Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in consultative sales in behavioral healthcare, substance abuse, or related field.
- Self-motivation, organization and a passion to help are a must. A hunter with a proven history of top ranking in past positions with a highly energetic and focused sales personality.
- Experience in finding prospective new referents, soliciting new business and closing on sales opportunities.
- Proven track record of cold calling, outbound sales and CRM records management is required.
- 75% local travel with ability to travel out of state overnight quarterly.