About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
We are currently seeking a Brokerage Coordinator to support a group of brokers in Houston, Texas. The Brokerage Coordinator will often handle details of a confidential nature and is responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
General Administrative Responsibilities:
- Work closely with assigned brokers and on assigned buildings to leverage the leasing process
- Perform administrative and office support functions and activities for multiple brokers to include calendar management, meeting planning on and off-site, coordinate conference calls, travel arrangements, and SharePoint filing
- Prepare documents including Proposals, Letters of Intent, Confidentiality Agreements, customer and prospect correspondence and presentations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide support to team in various industry specific technology applications such as Sharepoint, CRM, ViewTheSpace, CoStar, Eloqua and Procurement
- Track listing agreements and coordinate efforts to renew expired contracts.
- Participate in regular administrative and business unit meetings as requested to understand and facilitate client goals
Marketing/Deal Related Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Marketing team to manage timely creation of marketing pieces including floor plan templates, building brochures and flyers.
- Regularly utilize Adobe Creative Suite software, in particular InDesign, to update marketing materials.
- Coordinate/manage physical mailers, direct mail and e-blasts to prospects, clients and brokers.
- Ensure that marketing materials for buildings and tours are accurate and plentiful.
- Assist with the planning and execution of industry functions or client events.
- Produce tour books, often with a short lead time
- Assist in the preparation to produce large marketing presentations, often with a short lead-time.
- Update and maintain broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed.
- Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific reports including Work In Progress reports
- Work within Marketsphere and CoStar to list new client buildings to the website
- Assist with gathering research information and completing market surveys, including gathering building information, maps and pictures, CoStar data, Ad Hoc report generation and creating building tour.
- Produce stacking plans for brokers’ business development
- Research companies, landlords, and potential tenants and subtenants
- Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data
- Minimum of 3 years in administrative support role; real estate background is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office and knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat) highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people and preferences.
- Planning and Organizing – ability to establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluate results, develop schedules and task/people assignments, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, and use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Client Focus – dedicated to establishing and maintaining effective relationships with brokerage team and external clients while also meeting their expectations and requirements.
- Interpersonal Savvy – relate well to all kinds of people inside and outside of the organization with diplomacy and tact.
- Quick Learner – ability to learn quickly when faced with new problems and challenges.
- Self Starter – able to start and complete projects independently.
- Proactive – enable brokers to focus on revenue generating tasks by efficiently handling team operations.
- Time Management – use time effectively and efficiently.
- Written/Oral communications – ability to speak and write clearly and concisely.
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.