Seeking a strategic business manager and leader who has the ability to quickly adapt to new environments and teams, solid business acumen and P&L management while also having the passion to build brands with a positive impact on the world and the persistence to bring new ideas to reality. As the brand lead on our Whiteners business, you will inspire and rally our internal supply chain and sales teams to protect the business and grow share.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead business and marketing strategy for 3 different brands in the Whiteners category to drive planning & execution to meet sales goals annually.
- Build strong relationships with the Go-To-Market and Customer teams, partnering to identify the right offerings & bringing best in class selling stories to life.
- Collaborate closely with Supply Chain & Demand Planning teams to ensure adequate capacity, particularly during peak seasons by developing creative solutions and strategically anticipating needs.
- Creatively leverage trade, consumer and shopper marketing dollars to maximize brand growth and ROI
- Manage business fundamentals: sales performance tracking & reporting, demand planning, P&L ownership, royalties reporting & budget management
- Drive innovation projects as necessary - influence a cross functional team inclusive of Sales, R&I, PMO, Operations, Insights and Enterprise Strategy teams to deliver brand goals
- This role requires strong leadership skills to motivate & inspire to create a high performaing cross functional team.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- You have 5+ years progressive marketing experience with increasing responsibility, and a proven track record of success in sizeable companies. Experience in Food & Beverage is a plus.
- Strong ability to switch between big picture and day-to-day to drive projects forward without losing sight of the overall goals
- Passion for brands and marketing, strong brand management skills across all fundamentals
- You are action-oriented with the ability to think and react quickly to changing circumstances
- You have project management skills to lead, manage, and motivate cross-functional teams to accomplish brand goals, objectives and key initiatives
- Experience working with syndicated data sources (IRI/Nielsen) to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of consumer research and analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.