Brand Ambassador - Grassroots Marketing - Graduates Welcome to apply
Ilead has recently expanded to the Houston area and we are ready to hire unique and creative individuals that love working in fast-paced environments. With our Brand Ambassador openings, we are looking to work with people that have current or previous experience in fields that involve human development and interaction.
Not sure if you have the right experience? Have you ever worked in:
- Restaurants of any kind
- Bars, Pubs, or Clubs
- Retail Stores
- Take part in school activities (rallies, fundraising, student body, and etc)
What will your next opportunity look like?
- We love variety here at ILead so we can guarantee that no two days will be the same! We like to bring fun to your working day and our team is very versatile. Some of the duties will include:
- Help with the organization and execution of our events ranging from pop-ups, live shows, and in-store events, etc
- Become a liaison between our clients and their customers
- Help build and maintain rapport with our clients' customer base through excellent customer service
- Organize and plan weekly company outings and client events
- Attend daily workshops and participate in client meetings
- Monitor clients merchandise and report to CEO
The successful candidate will:
- Be customer-focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have excellent conversational manner
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure
- Open to learning new campaigns and a new industry
- Multiple positions available – we are not a one size fits all company so hit us up for more information
- Very competitive rate of pay with uncapped earning potential
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly incentives & bonuses
- Excellent recognition
- Excellent system training will be provided
- Weekly social events
- Attendance at prestigious black-tie events
- Travel Opportunities – Covid permitting
Apply now and let’s kick start your new career!
Please send your resume through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, our initial interviews will be conducted online however shortlisted candidates will be required to come to the office to meet face to face at a later date.
Applicants must be over 18 and able to commute to the Houston, TX area on a daily basis and have the authority to work within the US. We do not provide sponsorship for this position.