Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Biometrics Fingerprinting Technician, ( Tiger Team (FULL TIME)
As the Tiger Team Fingerprint Technician, Biometric Technician, you will be responsible for supporting a government program located in multiple locations within the North West and South West Houston area(s). The Fingerprint Technician works as a part of a dynamic team of professionals assisting the United States Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) operations. The Tiger Team Fingerprint Technician is a FULL -TIME team member with the primary responsibility of completing biometric registration for applicants seeking legal immigration to the United States. PAE provides all required job training for qualified candidates. The Tiger Team Biometric Technician under direct supervision of the ASC Site Supervisor, travels as directed to various nationwide ASC locations.
Biometric (Fingerprinting) Responsibilities Include:
- Process applicants for biometrics capture.
- Assist applicants with ASC processing forms.
- Review immigration and biometrics documentation.
- Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
- Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all applicants.
- Track processing time for each applicant.
- Safeguard all documents.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
- Perform backup responsibilities of: Receptionist, Biometric Technician and Site Supervisor
• Currently a Biometrics Technician with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with excellent performance in processing, quality and customer service
• Certified as a Back up Site Supervisor
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a government issued suitability clearance.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Local travel 50%-100% of the time to fulfill contract requirements. This could be up to 100% travel outside Houston area
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 75% of assigned work hours.
• Ability to work in a high paced environment with the public.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Ability to type and use basic computer skills.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.