At Pine Cone Therapies, providing client-centered and compassionate care is at the root of all we do. Our treatment teams are dedicated to supporting the unique developmental needs of neurodiverse children and their families. We use evidence-based, culturally competent, and custom-tailored therapeutic strategies to enable meaningful and life long improvements in a child's quality of life.
Pine Cone Therapies is seeking a Regional Clinic Director to oversee their Dallas and Houston Locations. $5,000 sign on bonus!
Summary: The Regional Clinic Director supervises the operation of assigned centers. The Regional Clinic Director represents the leadership of Gracent of each assigned clinic. The Regional Clinic Director will lead by example, promote the overall productivity of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead by example, demonstrate the core values and promote the organizations goals, mission and vision
- Maintain 50% or exceed productivity expectations as established by organization
- Ensure center staff are meeting productivity minimums of each team member through weekly productivity analysis
- Ensure centers hit monthly revenue targets
- Monitor and stay within established budgets for centers
- Provide proactive guidance and suggestions on increasing productivity at assigned locations
- Facilitate and lead marketing efforts, as needed
- Attended conferences to stay abreast of the most current evidence-based procedures disseminating information gathered from conferences
- Collect accurate data and make data-based decisions, when applicable
- Ensure staff are converting hours timely per company guidelines
- Supervise staff creating individual goals, assisting with plans of action and tracking productivity.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding. Reviewing and conducting interviews for staff needs based upon productivity needs and waitlist
- Participate in orientation process and complete employee reviews per established guidelines
- Facilitate offboarding process in conjunction with human resource department through the development of performance improvement plans and/or other disciplinary intervention with assistance of Human Resources.
- Assess and monitor morale within the clinic, building and maintaining a positive and strong culture within the clinic in, working with HR when concerns arise
- Enforce policies and procedures are followed as established by the organization and provide corrective action when staff are below expectations
- Ensure staff and families are compliant with financial polices
- Ensure waitlist is managed and clients are scheduled as soon as possible
- Guide decisions made regarding scheduling in collaboration with Clinic Directors, ABA Scheduler and clinic FCA
- Determine the best course of action for issues with therapists that occur within assigned location are in conjunction with established policy and procedures
- Facilitate the development of the staff and training programs with assistance from the Human Resource Department.
- Assess and organize ongoing training to staff as appropriate
- Ensure staff are training on best practice procedures and commensurate with the responsibilities of their job duties
- Track and ensure all clinic staff have received appropriate physical management training
- Maintain communication with families, doctors, schools, and other relevant service providers ensuring communication related to adjustments to client's program, staffing changes, and all other program related information
- Must be able to clearly explain behavior function, intervention and treatment strategies to families
- Make adequate recommendations for other disciplines, as needed
- Participate in the treatment plan, medical review, and appeal process, as needed.
- Attend weekly Clinic Director meetings
- Educate parents, community, and other professionals in the therapists' areas of expertise
- Create home programs to foster an environment for skills that will carry over into the home
- Follow company procedures for canceling/scheduling clients, as necessary
- Maintain and contribute to clinic cleanliness/organization (daily and weekly)
- Build relationships with area schools
- Collaborate with other professionals on an ongoing basis and conduct peer reviews and edit colleague reports
- Complete required documentation (emails, reports, encounter notes) in a timely manner
- Maintain quality assurance by performing documentation audits, soliciting feedback from parents
- Maintain a safe work environment and create/maintain an orderly and organized clinic
- Provide a presence in the clinic in the evenings and on weekends as necessary to ensure clinicians are supported
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have at least one year of management experience, 3-5 years preferred
- Preferred, certified and licensed BCBA, if required by the state
- Maintain certification and/or license as required by the state
- Previous pediatric fieldwork and practicum experience required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, unpredictable environment with changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office
- Excellent public speaking, listening, written/verbal communication and self-awareness skills
- Analytical mind and solutions-driven thinking
- Self-motivated with the willingness and accountability to exceed client expectations
- Excellent organization, planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Works well with others in a supportive manner and can forge and maintain relationships
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit, stand, bend and walk regularly; lift and/or move up to 30
- Adequate physical mobility to allow for movement and play with clients as well as physical stamina to "keep up" with the energy level of our client base
- Visual and auditory ability enough for written and verbal communication.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. ,