The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states.
OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
Here’s what we need:
We’re looking for outgoing and friendly Bartenders to ensure a Damn Good experience for each and every guest. Bartenders provide a full-service dining experience that includes menu knowledge and cocktail preparation that follows Torchy’s recipes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing a Damn Good full-service experience to our guests every single time.
- Building rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere.
- Working in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant.
- Completing opening or closing responsibilities along with maintaining a clean and presentable bar area throughout your shift.
- Mixing creative Torchy’s Tacos signature beverages.
- Understanding and abiding by the required state’s alcohol-server, Food Handling, and Torchy’s policies concerning alcohol consumption and safety procedures.
- Opening and maintaining tabs throughout your shift using our point of sale system.
- Having fun!
QUE-SO…here’s what you’ll need:
- Previous experience working as a restaurant bartender
- A current required state alcohol-server license (TABC, TIPS, ABLE, etc.)
- Open to varied work schedules and hours depending on business needs
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
Let’s TACO ‘bout perks:
- Sweet discounts
- Benefits including health insurance and paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months
- Hourly pay plus tips
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to express your individuality
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job…it can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group