At Benihana, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in the world of business and hospitality.
Our people are our secret sauce to our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories. We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
Responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately preparing and responsibly serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner. Follows standard recipes, mixes ingredients and prepares cocktails and other drinks. Offers and serves food items to guests, collects payment for drinks served and maintains bar area clean, sanitary and organized.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in bartending strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry required.
- Strong ability to handle money and proficiency in operating a point-of-sale system.
- Basic understanding of beer, wine, spirits and sake required.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism when interacting with guests and dealing with guest complaints.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor during stressful and/or busy times.
- Must be certified in Responsible Alcohol Service by applicable agency.
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, or in accordance with state law.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays, nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.
Here are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
- Fun working environment: You will work in a caring environment where you are highly valued and will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
- Free shift meals: We believe in coming together as a family and want you to be able to enjoy a great meal. We provide all of our employees a free shift meal, every day.
- Benefits are important: We know how important it is to take care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your family.
- Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will have an opportunity to be well rewarded. This position is eligible for tips!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note this is not the full job description.