YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Bartender now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare, and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bartenders are responsible for delivering the OTG guest experience. Educating, making recommendations based on guest preferences, taking orders, up-selling special items, and maintaining a clean and sanitized area are steps to deliver the experience. To be successful in this role, a bartender should enjoy working with others as exhibited through great guest experiences and be motivated to keep the area/restaurant cleaned and stocked.
- Greet guests quickly and pleasantly, with a smile
- Educate guests on menu items; make recommendations to guests upon request
- Pour beer & wine
- Assist guests in entering all orders into the iPad/computer system
- Mix ingredients for all drinks, including cocktails, to OTG specifications
- Follow OTG cash handling and cash register policies and procedures
- Keep a spotless working environment through regular cleaning and sanitizing
- Aid in moving and installing kegs of beer, CO2 tanks, and soda mixes
- Assist in the training and development of new employees
- Monitor and report intoxicated guests to MOD
- Communicate any product runouts, equipment issues, or quality of service problems to the MOD immediately
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have extensive bartending skills, including cocktails and specialty drinks, plus strong product knowledge
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have pairing knowledge of beers and wines
- Must become TIPS certified within 90 days of employment
- Must obtain SERVSafe Certification or equivalent within 30 days of being hired
- Must be experienced and able to serve and prepare food
- Fully conversational in English
- Able to lift 35 lbs. in weight
- Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods, to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be available to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions--must be flexible
OTG Concessions Management, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly