Associate Scientific Director– Medical Communications
Medical Communications- Healthcare Communications- Promotional Medical Education-
***Work From Home/Remote Based***
This is a full-time permanent staff role with Paid Vacation , 401(k) with company match , Medical Benefits, etc.
Our Medical Communications client is actively in search of an Associate Scientific Director with experience providing scientific expertise within a medical communications company setting with a strong promotional medical education foundation.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Strong Promotional Medical Education- Medical Communications agency experience is required
- Provide top notch quality scientific and medical content & strategy (i.e., advisory boards, speaker programs, sales force trainings, slide decks, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent time management, multitasking, ability to deliver on time, and scientifically & strategically accurate
- Ability to work with internal staff and teams (operations, program management, account management, etc.) to ensure delivery of high-quality content to assigned clients
- MS, PhD, PharmD, or advanced science degree with at least two (2) or more years of medical writing or scientific/medical direction experience in a healthcare communications agency or medical communications company
- All therapeutic areas considered
- Understanding of AMA guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Microsoft proficient (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other industry software)
- Ability to work both independent and as a team member
Please send a current copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more details. Your information will not be shared with anyone prior to speaking with you first.
Liberty Personnel Services
Key words : (Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, AMA, Medical Communications, Healthcare Communications, Publication Planning, Scientific Team Lead, Associate Medical Director, Scientific Director, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Manuscripts, Abstracts, Clinical Study Data, Peer-reviewed journals, Publication, primary research, review manuscripts, KOL, Key Opinion Leader, Promotional, MedEd, MedCom, Medical Education, Medical Communications, Pharmaceutical Advertising, Account Management, Account Supervisor, Pharmaceutical Sales Training, Publication Planning, Medical Strategy, Oncology, Healthcare Communications, Medical Education, Content management, CMJE, GPP2, Sunshine Act Scientific Lead, ISMPP, International Society of Medical Publication Professionals , The International Publication Planning Association (TIPPA), Pharmaceutical publication planning).