WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
- Work closely with managers to provide expertise and hands on support in multiple areas including: talent, development, on boarding, employee retention, employee relations, management coaching, performance management and change management
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Recommend improvements to policies, programs, and procedures related to the effectiveness of the HR function
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations as needed, assess risk and determines appropriate course of action, working closely with the Manager and legal as appropriate
- Track and analyze metrics on talent, employee actions, terminations, and voluntary attrition to recommend actions as needed
- Partner with leadership within the Human Resources department regarding process improvement, service levels and customer service initiatives.
- Ensure an appropriate and consistent level of customer service is delivered across assigned areas.
- Manage and direct the local administrative staff.
- Compiles data and prepares various activity and specialized reports.
- Review human resource policies to ensure compliance with state laws, federal regulations, etc. and revise policies to maintain compliance as necessary. Develop and recommend new policies as necessitated by changes in law, etc.
- Review and approve personnel actions related to formal disciplinary procedures; ensures compliance with policy and federal and state laws.
- Represent HealthHelp in unemployment claims.
- Develops and delivers training sessions on various human resources policies and procedures to supervisors and employees.
- Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor Degree or higher in a business related field or equivalent years of relevant experience
• 7+ years' experience in Human Resources leadership role
• 3+ years' experience in a healthcare/managed care setting
• Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws
• SHRM/HRCI certification strongly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.