MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Working for a reputable general contractor here in Houston
- Pipeline of Houston based Commercial Projects
- Working for a reputable General Contractor with a strong project pipeline with a focus on Education (K12) Projects
- Company has over 10 years in Texas with Commercial Projects
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- 5 years in Commercial Construction specializing in School Projects and Municipal Projects
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certified
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of commercial projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Bonus structure