The Sr. Human Resources Assistant provides support in the areas of Human Resources; including but not limited to, return-to-work coordination, drug testing program administration, benefit program support and basic employee relations support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and processing employment record changes within the Oracle system.
- Providing assistance with special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
- Partnering with client groups to provide guidance and assistance with employee transfers, promotions, terminations, or other employee changes not related to an open requisition.
- Administering the local random drug testing program in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Overseeing and maintaining a working relationship with the local medical clinics for drug tests and Return-to-Work physicals.
- Coordinating the Return-to-Work program with local management to include: whether accommodations can be made, developing and tracking Temporary Alternate Duty Agreements, tracking that follow-up appointments are kept and that Releases are properly communicated.
- Maintaining records of hires, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Maintaining reports.
- Providing administrative support for the Skills Assessment Program.
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records.
- Supporting HR-related procedures and training programs.
- Conducting new hire orientations and complete onboarding tasks.
- Conduct data analysis relating to personnel activities.
- Conduct Exit Interviews.
- Ensure assigned local HR procedures are aligned with corporate policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.