Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
- Develop and assist in the preparation of annual expense and capital budgets and manage monthly budget reports.
- Find efficient, professional, cost effective methods to assist manager in day to day activities.
- Professional attitude and handling of inquiries, both verbally and in writing.
- Accuracy, excellent communication skills and attention to detail is imperative.
- Procure office supplies, maintain files, document meetings, manage travel arrangements.
- Financial and accounting duties - purchase requisitions and purchase orders, manage accounts payable, invoice processing, project set-up in tracking software, monthly expense and capital data entry, timesheet and payroll management.
- Online management of expense reports and invoices.
- Maintain knowledge of available resources to facilitate information flow for audits and general inquiries.
- Perform duties safely and in compliance with all Company, Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Maintain proficiency in job functions and applicable software programs.