Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
GHD is looking for talented and technically adept individuals to develop with our growing Advisory Group, passionate about Computerized Maintenance Management and Enterprise Asset Management Systems (CMMS/EAMS).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Deliver asset management consulting assignments within Computerized Maintenance Management and Enterprise Asset Management Systems (CMMS/EAMS) to a variety of Clients.
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships as a trusted advisor
- Work closely with Senior Advisors and/or Project Managers on the implementation and integration of EAMS and their supporting systems.
- Work on-site with customers to understand, analyze, map and optimize their work and asset management business requirements.
- Develop business process requirements documentation (flowcharts, process diagrams, and text
- Configure EAMS to support defined requirements.
- Align legacy data with business processes as required.
- Support the development of support programs (custom interfaces, reports, batch process, etc.)
- Support solution testing through crafting scripts and testing to ensure that the configured system meets business practice requirements.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, administration and tuning of enterprise relational database management systems (MS SQL Server or Oracle) including custom report development.
Skills, Proficiencies and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education or equivalent and industry experience in work management systems applications, data management, work/maintenance management or engineering is required
- 5+ years’ experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)/Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAMS), data management and integration for private, municipal and/or federal service providers
- Experience should encompass the use, development, selection, implementation and/or implementation oversight of systems such as IBM MAXIMO, Infor, SAP, SAP PM, Cityworks or similar.
- Experience with Java script, XML, and Python would be an asset
- Experience with ESRI-based GIS would be beneficial
- Must possess experience on workflows, processes and data management requirements that the aforementioned systems support
- Experience with API development and system integration mapping
- An understanding of maintenance planning, scheduling, and optimization is required
- Experience documenting and streamlining business processes
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to work independently are required.
- Eager to knowledge share and open to learn new technologies
- A desire to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- A strong eye for business
- A positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to all aspects of the business
- Flexibility to travel
As a diverse and inclusive organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.