The Hawke & Co. team is seeking an experienced, passionate Graphic Artist to join our crew. We're looking for someone with a strong sense of aesthetic & style, who is also independent, professional and a team player. The right candidate needs to have experience with working on prints, patterns, and graphics.
Primary Purpose: This person will ideate, develop and execute all art and collateral on t shirts, apparel packaging and social media.
Excellent skills in design and layout
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate their ideas and present them with conviction.
· Must be able to manage multiple assignments while meeting deadline
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Self sufficient, able to work independently
· Ability to work professionally with a camera is a plus
· Expert with Illustrator and Photoshop
· Can design compelling content for social media, emails and web
· Able to create packaging, colorways, CADs, labels, hangtags, trim development, buyer presentations, etc.
· Strong creative background
· Experience with working on prints, patterns and graphics.
· A portfolio of recent work is a must
· Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
· Passion for menswear
· 2-5 Years relevant graphic design/branding experience
Please submit your salary requirements as well as samples of your work.
Job Type: Full-time, Remote. Occasional meetings in the office near Woodmere, New York.