Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company
We are currently seeking a Sr. Database Analyst to join the Asset Integrity Department. As part of the Asset Data Management group within Asset Integrity, you will work closely with asset integrity engineers, regulatory compliance specialists and geospatial asset information management experts to deliver value added data products and services to business units throughout the company.
Enterprise is currently executing a project to modernize our geospatial asset information management practices to leverage modular, open source technology in a scalable and flexible way. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated candidate.
- Willingness and ability to pro-actively manage a high volume and variety of asset information.
- Willingness and ability to work outside of a single IT specialty and typical IT organizational structure.
- Work with clients and business analysts to define specific business requirements.
- Write PostgreSQL routines for spatial and tablular data processing.
- Write data extraction ,translation and loading (ETL) routines with Python/Postgres Functions.
- Write complex spatial operations using the PostGIS 3.x Spatial Extender for PostgreSQL 13.x
- Author technical documents, specifications and proposals for senior staff review.