Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Credit Analyst will work in our Credit department at our Corporate Headquarters. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the collection of accounts in an assigned portfolio to ensure compliance with payment terms and credit limits.
- Perform credit reviews for new/existing customers in accordance with Credit Policy.
- Establish new Letters of Credit and manage the ongoing recordkeeping of LCs, and assist with the process of calling LCs.
- Approve credit limits based on delegation of authority, which is based on internal risk rating.
- Make recommendations to management for approvals above delegated authority limits.
- Independent financial statement analysis skills and experience required.
- Technical skills with credit risk monitor (Credit Analytics) and D&B a plus.
- Utilize credit risk models to interpret financial risk and assign internal risk ratings.
- Monitor and approve spot transactions.
- Assist other team members in preparing credit reviews for large multinational customers interacting across business segments.
- Frequent interaction with internal and external clients.
- Support SOX, Audit and Compliance as required.