Work you'll do
As a DAM CoE Leader, you will
- Lead a team in the daily maintenance and usability of the AEM Assets platform include having the core skills for user/group management and configuration of security policies
- Manage the creation, maintenance, and execution of metadata and taxonomy structure.
- Maintain and apply industry standards for metadata management (IPTC, XMP, Dublin Core, and EXIF)
- Perform bulk updates to asset metadata (tied to search/filtering optimization)
- Deploy search indexing and faceted filtering optimization
- Monitor existing use cases and propose future use cases
- Apply digital rights management best practices
- Act as an ambassador to drive adoption
- Perform onboarding training for new users to ensure adoption
- Normalize and monitor content quality, usage, and rights
- Document bugs and feature improvements and communicate effectively to technology resources
- Stay current on emerging trends in the DAM space
- Monitor and troubleshoot workflows
- Run standard reports and summarize trends for asset usage, adoption, and delivery
The power of Client and Market Growth Technology is in our people and assets. Deloitte's Client & Market Growth organization has over 2,000 professionals and significant firm assets that strengthen our brand and grow our firm. Our role is to deliver unique insights, create powerful experiences, build strong relationships and win work for our businesses.
- 6+ years' experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
- 6+ years' relevant work experience in digital asset creation, management, and publishing
- 4+ years' experience working with AEM Assets, including infrastructure, functional capability, integration capability, taxonomy and metadata
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying process redesigns specific to asset management lifecycles
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Formal Adobe Training on AEM Assets
- Experience integrating AEM Assets with Workfront, InDesign, and Creative Cloud
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple high-profile project deliverables
- Self-motivated and strong team player
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities-must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and business-friendly language
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams and subcontractors A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $95,070 to $175,080.