The Transportation Administrator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing Crude Trucking Run Tickets, Over/Short Reports.
- Process Crude Oil Run Tickets on a daily basis.
- Provide timely and accurate reports, review and analysis of reports to ensure accurate payment to operators.
- Research ticket discrepancies working with company supervisors and third party operators to resolve errors.
- Respond to producer questions regarding loads recorded and associated payments.
- Provide Trucking Operation Supervisors with reports of drivers that are having repeated errors on tickets.
- Answer phones as needed, copy, scan and fax required documents to field personnel.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan; meets payroll and accounting deadlines.
- Respond to owner phone calls or written inquires.