Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Work with one of the largest North American midstream energy companies and leverage our footprint to increase opportunities for growth along our value chain. Our success is accomplished through building long-term relationships with both producers and consumers that create profitability using Enterprise’s integrated system. Enterprise’s dynamic career paths, creative environment, and unique organization offer employees the ability to share and be recognized for ideas, initiative, and enthusiasm. Join Enterprise’s fast growing commercial team and make a measurable difference every day.
The Contract Administrator position is responsible for ensuring that all contractual terms are processed and implemented in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with contractual provisions, company standards, guidelines and procedures. Position is responsible for reviewing, processing, analyzing and tracking agreements, amendments and/or contractual correspondence for the assigned asset group(s). Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Draft contracts, briefs and coordinating contracts, amendments, exhibits, and correspondence for specific types of agreements, ensuring all documentation is properly handled, routed and filed.
- Process contract assignments, including working with legal and customers to ensure proper documentation is obtained and communicated internally.
- Ensure contracts have been properly authorized and all terms and conditions are accurately captured in company systems, including setting up new meters and working with Scheduling for nomination purposes.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley standards as they apply to necessary documentation and tracking of contract preparation, processing, execution and reporting.
- Act as primary contact for external customers to handle routine contract issues and questions, respond to requests from internal customers, and ensure all appropriate actions are taken and/or communicated to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Interact and partner effectively with various departments including commercial, legal, land, scheduling, measurement, and accounting departments.
- Participate in special projects and complete ad-hoc reporting as directed.
- Exercise initiative and knowledge of contract and transaction impacts of specific language, clauses and requirements.
- Ensure contract escalations are executed and accounted for properly.