Raba Kistner's Houston location has a new opportunity for an Administrative Coordinator to join their growing team. We are a Top 200 Civil Engineering Firm, well established with over 50 years in the industry.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for all administrative and clerical needs within the Construction Materials Engineering and Testing Department. These duties include: report and proposal preparation and editing, invoice processing, database administration, data entry, file maintenance, as well as maintaining electronic calendar, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. with a minimum of three years’ administrative experience in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient (advanced level) using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Minimum typing speed of 65-70 wpm.
- Ability to work efficiently, handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organizational skills and consistent follow-through skills. Excellent listening and judgment skills necessary.
- Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veterans