Corestaff Services is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant for a great temp-to-hire opportunity in North Houston, TX paying $25/hr!
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and operational support to the C-Level Leaders. The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide high-level general and administrative support, handling information requests, overseeing special projects and performing administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel arrangement, processing expense reports, and scheduling meetings/appointments and business details.
- Perform a wide variety of executive and administrative duties as required by daily operations
- Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using Microsoft Suite.
- Coordinate with various staff for operational support activities; serve as a liaison between the various departments in resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person.
- Coordinates complex travel arrangements, meeting and conference arrangements, maintain appointment schedules and calendars.
- Provides project management support as assigned.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and conduct research as necessary.
- Research and analyze routine and special projects and prepare first draft reports.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Maintains good public relations and interacts with customers and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
(For optimum performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in the listed areas.)
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, team building, action planning, and superior organization and coordination skills.
- Is able to routinely deal with fast changing and shifting priorities
- Is able to promote, coordinate, and support change.
- Able to maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
Education and/or Experience:
Associate degree with five to eight years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert at Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to a diverse population inside and outside the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the C-Level Leaders and associates
- Able to maintain administrative and fiscal data and to prepare reports.
- Able to follow general office practices and operate office equipment.
- Strong knowledge of business English, correspondence formats, spelling and grammar.
- Work independently, with a high level of dependability, consistency, and commitment.
- Able to complete work assignments within tight deadlines.
- Work constructively with others. Effective team player.
- Able to organize, plan, prioritize, and coordinate own work, and other assigned projects.
- Able to multi-task and work with frequent interruptions.
- Maintain the confidentiality of private information.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.