We are seeking an experienced office manager IN ADDITION TO an entry level administrative assistant who can make an impact on any organization, from culture and engagement to executing day to day tasks. These two openings are for a creative iOS application development firm; widely known for actively fostering its overall culture of trust, openness and transparency. We are specifically looking for individuals without any technical background whatsoever. You’ll be empowered to learn and grow with a forward-thinking tech company while contributing your talents to various efforts and projects.
Pay Rate For Office Manager Opening - $21.5 0 per hour (minimum)
Pay Rate For Admin Opening - $19.80 per hour (non-negotiable for 60 days )
**Comprehensive Benefits Package **
- Short Term Disability
- Medical Plan w/ Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k)plan with matching contributions
The office manager will manage client concerns in addition to....
- Create proposals. File electronically accordingly.
- Create and submit special project invoices.
- Create/update recurring billing agreements.
- Meet newly acquired clients to gain insight on immediate needs and collect all relevant information on the business needed to properly maintain services, such as company employee contact information, account numbers, user name and passwords for technology vendors, etc.
- Accounts Receivables - receive payments, update in invoicing software, scan and file proof of payment, submit for deposit. Call past due accounts.
As the admin, you will act as the first point of contact to the coding staff on any office needs in addition to....
- Maintaining communal office spaces and overseeing reception
- General bookkeeping and client invoicing tasks (requiring frequent use of quickbooks and google docs)
- Helping with small marketing campaigns and social media account maintenance
- Keeping a pulse on what is happening throughout the company and with clients
Working Atmosphere: An inspiring environment that cultivates a true spirit of excellence where all team members are innately pushed to perform at their best - located at 9896 Bissonnet . This is an organization that values hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. You will work alongside a team of talented people who actively encourage one another to participate and lead projects outside of core strengths.