At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you .
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Consumer Lending as part of Home Lending. This position will support and report directly to the Market Manager while indirectly supporting the Branch Managers, Home Mortgage Consultants and Customer Service Reps with duties such as onboarding and off boarding employees, managing schedules and travel, scheduling and preparing meeting agendas and presentations, training and other duties as assigned. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Support moderately complex administrative tasks
- Assist in routine payroll processing, record keeping, and reports preparation
- Work closely with both internal and external customers to meet required service needs
- Perform moderately complex administrative, transactional, operational, and customer support tasks
- Receive direction from supervisors regarding routine administrative process
- Provide support in areas of reporting and handling general ledger or expense accounts of a particular business line
- Interact with other Administrative Assistants, internal partners, external customers, and experienced level leaders across the organization
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Administrative Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo systems: Workday, Develop You, Concur, CORE, Tableau reporting
- Experience meeting deadlines
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.