We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to be an Administrative Assistant for our Performance Products Division located at our Corporate Headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Performance Products Vice President Global Operations and Manufacturing, Vice President Research and Development, Director Supply Chain, Director Licensing, Director Manufacturing, Global S&OP Director (Belgium) and the Director of Marketing.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Executive support covering all activities of the Vice President - Global Operations, Vice President of Research and Development, Director of Supply Chain-Americas, Director of Licensing, Director of Manufacturing, Global S&OP Director, Director of Marketing and their respective teams.
- Planning and organizing internal/external meetings on/off-site; including logistics, costs, meeting room bookings, and catering.
- Managing customer meeting and schedules.
- Provide assistance to visiting Huntsman associates and external visitors/customers.
- Maintain the appointments calendar up-to-date scheduling meetings and teleconferences, including the accurate and updated Outlook entries, room booking, catering, logistics, and frequent revisions.
- Provide support of special projects and work as a team with other PP Administrative Assistant(s).
- Thoroughly plan, coordinate, and complete extensive domestic and international trips with detailed itineraries, in cooperation with regional support teams.
- Obtain visas, global entries, and passport renewals as needed.
- Lead onboarding efforts for all new HPP associates at the Waterway location.
- Create Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in Ariba in accordance with Purchasing policy and review and process invoices.
- Complete expense reports on time and in full, ensuring strict adherence to Huntsman policies for approval by the respective line managers.
- Screen phone calls, inquiries/requests and handle when appropriate, which will include customers, media, sales, and other various business relationships.
- Order supplies and business cards and reconcile monthly purchasing cards.
- Less than <10% travel required.
Skills and experiences required:
- High School diploma with 5+ years’ experience
- Associates Degree preferred
- Executive level support or similar experience preferred.
- Must be an action-oriented individual with a track record of using positive and friendly interpersonal skills along with strong communication and project management skills to deliver results on time.
- Demonstrated success in above key accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and databases, and Internet search skills.
- Concur Expense Reporting a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with highly sensitive business information is an absolute requirement.
- Ability to maintain poise in difficult interpersonal situations.
- Ability to maintain good relationships and networking.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management.
Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by law in every location in which we have facilities national or local.
Please refer to www.huntsman.com/privacy/online-privacy-notice for Company’s Data Privacy and Protection information.
All unsolicited resumes presented by recruitment agencies are treated as pro bono information or service.
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers. Huntsman does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end in [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]” and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at www.huntsman.com/corporate/a/Careers.