If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a Administrative Assistant will include:
- Compensation (Range): / hour $20-25 per hour
- Session hosting for 3 events of Refinings Professional Engineer Refining Program (managing guest registration and security badging, preparation of name tags/tent cards, oversee catering, miscellaneous guest support).
- Preparation of Purchase Orders, Payment of Vendors - all through SAP system. Training will be provided.
- Various visitor escorting to meetings within HQ building.
- Miscellaneous office duty support, supply ordering
As a Administrative Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years’ experience
As a Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!