If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a Administrative Assistant will include:
- Compensation (Range): $16-20 / hour
- Work safely; promote safety within organization.
- Schedule, attend monthly sequential safety meetings.
- Manage calendars; schedule appointments; organize meetings/events for group.
- Process purchase orders, requisitions, ACEs online; set up vendors in Oracle.
- Professional appearance/attitude.
- Review e-mail; proactively handle routine correspondence.
- Professionally interact with business contacts both inside and outside of company.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Assist with the budget process; review/analyze monthly expenses.
- Track monthly expenses in Vista Plus and Oracle GL database.
- Drive a project through to completion.
- Knowledge of organization, policy, procedures and personnel in order to operate with a great deal of latitude for independent judgment on routine issues.
As a Administrative Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills; ability to interface with customers at executive level.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Attentive to details/accuracy is very important.
- Demonstrates tact and integrity when contacting internal and external customers.
- Make decisions about work priorities to effectively and efficiently manage workload.
- Handle many tasks at once.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Theoretical/practical business knowledge.
- Function in a team environment.
- Proficiency in use of office automation tools; Microsoft Office required (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
As a Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!