Title of Job: Administrative Assistant
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant for our Fortune 500 healthcare client in Pasadena, TX.
Schedule / Hours: Monday-Sunday / between the hours of 8:00am- 8:00pm (shifts can vary and are open to 30-40 hours/week)
Status: Full Time
Location: Pasadena, TX
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative support duties in a manner which will ensure the proper functioning of the clinic and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the department. The position works under the specific instruction and direction of Center Manager and may provide administrative support to an individual office. Incumbents are regularly responsible for dealing professionally with confidential information while performing several aspects of assigned work. Specific tasks may be answering phones, maintaining files, scheduling appointments, producing correspondence, spreadsheets and presentation and otherwise relieving those supported of minor administrative tasks and business deals. Works under general supervision
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, all the essential functions listed below:
- Answer phones in a timely and courteous manner
- Obtain and input accurate patient demographic information into Athena
- Collect patient payments
- Scan medical documents
- Other duties as required
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Prior healthcare experience required
- Previous experience with insurance verification preferred
- Previous experience with Athena highly preferred
- The ability to multitask and handle a high volume of phone calls required
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.