Leverage your accounting expertise and professional drive in this crucial role with a global powerhouse. In this high impact position, you will experience job fulfillment by playing a key role in coordinating projects and building new processes as the company continues to expand. Enjoy varied responsibilities involving products used globally in the oil and aerospace industries, while earning great pay and some of the best benefits in the industry.
Hunting Energy Services, a leading global manufacturer of products for the energy industry, is seeking an Accounting Manager at their facility in Houston, TX.
If you have a related bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience of project accounting in a manufacturing setting, we want to hear from you!
As an Accounting Manager with Hunting Energy Services, you will enjoy:
- Excellent Salary: $75,000-$125,000 annually DOE
- Outstanding Benefits Package: Low-cost health, dental, vision insurance for your entire family! Plus, life insurance, long- and short-term disability along with 100% 401(k) up to 6%. Vacation, holiday, and sick pay.
- Generous PTO: Enjoy 6 days of sick time combined with 2 additional weeks of vacation.
- Diverse Workload: In this role, every day brings unique tasks. This is an opportunity to grow your knowledge while working on projects with different customers and global regions.
- Training and Mentorship: In this role you will learn from the best! Train and collaborate with knowledgeable professionals in several divisions of the Hunting Energy family.
- Culture: Hunting Energy is a multi-million-dollar company with a family feel. Be a part of an enthusiastic team and be excited to come to work every day.
- Personal Fulfillment: Enjoy taking part in a growing business with opportunities to make an impact.
- Unmatched Job Stability: Hunting Energy has been in business for over a century and is experiencing a period of growth. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with working for an incredibly successful company in a stable industry while also playing a role in expanding the current team!
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to corporate requirements.
- Understand inventory, labor & overhead burden rates, absorption and project costing.
- Review and analyze project costs as compared to budgets with Project Managers.
- Experience with IFRS15 or other over-time revenue recognition calculations.
- Accounts payable including invoice entry, cash requirement and check preparation.
- Accounts Receivable including invoicing and cash collections.
- Ability to interact and assist the operations team with cost analysis, capital requisitions and other financial analysis.
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Physical inventory oversight and analysis.
- Experience working with internal/external auditors including reporting and data gathering.
About the Company: At Hunting, we maintain our ethos founded on honesty and integrity. We believe in offering our employees the tools and training opportunities to ensure success, fostering a learning environment and creating opportunities for advancement. We provide our employees with a high quality, safe working environment, utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, and granting fair compensation for contribution, investment, and efforts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.