TKO Strength & Performance (www.tkostrength.com), is a leader in fitness and boxing equipment. The fitness industry is growing at a rapid pace and will continue to grow as we fight the epidemic of obesity. Our goal is to help people obtain their fitness goals by producing the best fitness equipment available to help them on their quest for a healthier lifestyle. TKO is a global brand with established distributors strategically set up all over the world.
We are searching for an Accounting Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our team at our distribution center who is a reliable, organized, hardworking, goal oriented and punctual professional. We prize teamwork, speed, and accuracy above all else, so we require an Accounting Assistant/Bookkeeper who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely, can multi-task and double check their work before completing a task. Our company offers a competitive salary, paid time off and excellent benefits. For the right person we will train in our in house training program.
This person will possess the ability to:
- Manage incoming calls and emails
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions
- Perform various clerical accounting functions (data entry, typing, filing, photocopying, etc.)
- Process all assigned accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and information in a timely manner.
- Prepare accounts receivable aging and cash requirements reports as directed.
- Perform daily functions as necessary (post sales, send invoices, enter daily cash received, etc.)
- Remember to do WHATEVER IT TAKES!
- Associate’s Degree Required
- 2 – 3 years of previous Accounting experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Data entry and typing experience a must
- Freight and shipping experience preferred
- Bilingual Preferred (English/Spanish)
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), etc. offered upon completion of probationary period.
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .