Ref ID: 04130-0011992292
Classification: Staff Accountant
Compensation: $55000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
A credit union located in Katy is looking for an Accountant for their team! The Accountant prepares and posts recurring journal entries, maintains various reconciliations, and assists in the financial reporting process. In addition, the Accountant I performs a variety of accounting related support duties for the credit union.
• Maintain assigned general ledger accounts by researching aged items, partnering with other areas to resolve outstanding balances, and ensuring appropriate supporting documentation is in place
• Prepare and post loan participation entries and confirm ending balances are reflective of supporting documents
• Support the month-end financial reporting process in the areas of prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, and allocations
• Serve as back up for the Accounts Payable position when needed
• Prepare financial reports and schedules including delinquencies, participation summaries, and others as required
Ideal candidate will have a degree in Accounting and 3+ years of general accounting experience including journal entries, reconciliation, and accruals. Intermediate Excel is required.
Compensation is up to 60K.
For confidential consideration please forward your resume to karen.amoroso@roberthalf