Ref ID: 04040-0011587530
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Can you work quickly without sacrificing quality? Do you want to work with a well-respected Real Estate Management/Development company? The Accountant furthers the company's goals through the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow, as well as the creation of budgets and forecasts, preparation of audits, and management of internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Superior analytical skills are crucial to this position. This position is currently remote due to COVID-19.
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP for multiple locations
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
If you are interested in the Accountant position send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate and confidential consideration.