Ref ID: 04130-9503067175
Classification: Account Manager
Summary on Robert Half:
Robert Half is an international workforce solutions provider across various industries. Robert Half serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
The Account Manager will take responsibility for the health, growth and sustainability of all accounts assigned across Robert Half's portfolio of customers. This includes, satisfaction of the client, debt stance of the client, discovery within current and future opportunities across the client. This individual will implement all client policies processes and delivery programs by partnering with colleagues for the execution of said initiatives. The Account Manager will work closely with the Delivery function, Service, Quality Control and Finance office functions to fully support all customer needs.
• The Account Manager is responsible for the management and sales for specifically assigned clients.
• The Account Manager maintains Robert Half’s current/new client and contractor base to leverage existing service lines & continue to penetrate all services lines to develop net new GM growth.
• The Account Manager is responsible for developing trusted advisor relationships with key line managers, contractors, stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• The Account Manager is responsible for debt resolution and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the necessary parties have the right information to collect client debts.
• Develop and Maintain a hotlist of candidates, relative to your accounts and discipline, and proactively sell them to market daily.
• Account Manager will develop a vertical expertise and will be expected to become the SME in that space.
• Responsible for the interaction, training & development of the Delivery Centre to cover all client delivery needs across the Account Managers specified clients.
• Works effectively with the client to bring new requisitions, plans sourcing delivery, facilitate job interviews and placements.
• Responsible for obtaining client work orders and new authorizations.
• Monitor overall delivery ensuring all SLA’s are met, T& C’s are executed properly and take responsibility to ensure delivery to our services according to clients’ needs.
• Forecasting client’s upcoming strategies and objectives to ensure sales and delivery model remain aligned.
• Meet sales targets (KPIs) which are agreed with Regional Sales Director. Monitor and review monthly sales performance against forecast.