Wood Mackenzie is the global leader in data, analysis and consulting across the energy, chemicals, metals, mining, power and renewables sectors.
Founded in 1973, our success has always been underpinned by the simple principle of providing trusted research and advice that makes a difference to our customers. Today we have over 2,000 customers ranging from the largest global energy companies and financial institutions to governments as well as smaller market specialists.
Our teams are located around the world. This enables us to stay closely connected with customers and the markets and sectors we cover. Collectively this allows us to offer a compelling combination of global commodity analysis with detailed local market knowledge.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to creating a workplace that works for you and encourage everyone to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
The Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager is responsible for supporting the growth goals of a dedicated portfolio of Wood Mackenzie top customer accounts. He or she will plan and implement the Americas ABM marketing strategy, using performance data and insights to make continuous program improvements and achieve goals.
The ABM Manager reports to the Director of Marketing, Americas, and will collaborate closely with the global marketing and sales teams, customer support teams, and cross-functional stakeholders to develop effective and compelling account-based marketing strategies to grow accounts aligned with business objectives, customer priorities, and marketing goals.
- Manage the account-based marketing strategy, plan, and execution for Wood Mackenzie priority global accounts
- Work closely with sales managers and account teams to gain a deep understanding of our priority strategic accounts
- Develop effective and compelling account-focused marketing strategies to drive growth
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and tactics in line with the strategy, utilizing the full marketing channel mix and martech stack
- Implement marketing plans aligned with account team goals and which include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics such as live and virtual events, digital assets and campaigns, social/paid media campaigns, email campaigns, content marketing campaigns, etc
- Continuously analyze and evaluate campaigns to improve performance and deliver on KPIs
- Utilize customer and market insights to inform decision making
- Manage a budget and deliver on agreed ROI
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships across sales and research and provide regular performance updates
- Work collaboratively with the global marketing team to maximize reach and performance of campaign activity and to share best practices
Experience, Knowledge & Behaviours Required
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 5 years of experience preferably in an ABM management role
- Experienced martech user (experience using Salesforce and Pardot is an advantage)
- Sound knowledge and experience of digital marketing practices and channels
- Comfortable using marketing performance metrics and insights to interpret trends and drive decision making
- Agile and flexible marketer who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excels at problem solving and approaching issues in multiple ways
- Strong customer focus, both internal and external
- Strong communication skills and natural collaborator
- Able to build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships, especially with the sales organization
- Performs well managing multiple priorities and working in a matrixed environment
- Knowledge of the energy, renewables & commodity markets is an advantage
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.