5 Human Resources Opportunities - Interview Next Week!!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a solid organization that has been in business for over 30 years
- This well-established firm provides services to families in over 18 counties within the Southwest Texas area.
- Why work here:
- Great opportunity to work for an organization that gives back to the community and makes a difference daily!
- Endless opportunities for interesting and challenging work that you can feel passionate about.
- This firm is experiencing exponential growth and offers the right individual the possibility to come in and make an immediate impact.
Overview of the 5 Human Resources roles:
- HR Recruiter - Duties: Source, Schedule Interviews, Meet with Candidates, Compliance Process. Must have ADP Workforce Now experience.
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Duties: Assist Recruiter and management team, scheduling, special HR projects, compose documents and create presentations. Must have solid Power Point, Word and Excel experience.
- Employee Relations- Duties: Assist employee relations as it pertains to hourly employees.
- Talent Development- Duties: Create curriculum for new hires and leadership training.
- Talent Management - Duties: Stay interviews, 360 feedback and annual performance reviews.
Preferred Qualifications for the Human Resources Opportunities:
- Strong Human Resources experience
- Must live in Harris County!
- Solid MS Office
- ADP Workforce Now
- Non-Profit experience is a plus
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organized