100% REMOTE Accounting Analyst, Manufacturing / $$$ / top growth, work life balance, culture, benefits, compensation!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jillian Morgan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
This organization provides a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, this organization makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets.
As a critical member in this newly formed Central Intelligence team, you will be involved with various areas related to the company’s finance, operations, supply chain, procurement, and transformation. The team’s mandated to deliver unique analysis that help our executive team guide the enterprise through financial and operational decisions.
Why join us?
This role will be part of working with the CFO office and will also work closely with the Global Manufacturing Operations Excellence team. This role will provide significant interaction with the Executive Leadership team where communication skills are paramount. A successful candidate in this role must drive for results with integrity, seek stakeholder-focused solutions, and bring a balance to long- and short-term priorities. The person must be able to work in a collaborative environment; be a self-starter and feel comfortable in an ambiguous, constantly evolving, fast-moving environment of shared accountability.
Essential Responsibilities Include
- Project Management – primarily on operational issues like capacity opportunities, cost alternatives, cost benchmarking, and manufacturing productivity.
- Develop and track productivity and financial metrics for the Corporation.
- Daily Mindset - Innovate, integrate, and execute strategic initiatives across finance and operations.
- Work across organizations to increase broad acceptance of strategic plans.
- Develop systematic processes that can lead to identification of financial growth opportunities.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- BA/BS in Finance, Engineering, Economics, or Accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Manufacturing
- Demonstrate basic accounting and financial analysis skills
- Ability to meet work and project deadlines in a timely fashion with high quality output
- Strong PC skills and excellence in Microsoft suite
- Problem-solving leader - not only guiding process, but also guiding the thinking of Company executives.
- Analytical mindset and with ability to quickly identify analysis needed to drive decisions
- Pragmatic and oriented to action with demonstrated impact in their previous positions
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.